Tuesday, September 19, 2006

the first day out of my mother's womb....

how indifferent attitude of hers, that she had forced me out of her womb today..
today i was reborn to see the world from a new perspective..
time and again the heart urged me to return to her and tell her that i do not like the world without her..
but she has died long past giving birth to the new me..
should i be thankful that she brought me in this new light.. or should i blame her for the mean-ness she has showed to return to her own heaven..
leaving me alone behind.. to grow and fight for God known reasons..
may be she will never know.. may be i will never show.. but i hate her for dying..
and i love her for the loving time that i was there in her womb..

1 comment:

M said...

aapka ye paksha padh kar vismit hoo. aap anokhe insaan hai.